Sunday, January 8, 2012

Santorum

I’m seeing life from the other side of the lens... the one usually occupied by the bald guy who got the short end of of the follicle gene. So ladies, if you’re sharing a bed with a lovely bald man... here’s a tip, get the guy some flannel pillow cases. Of course that’s true if you’re a guy sharing a bed with a bald guy, I don’t care who you’re in bed with as long as you keep your santorum to yourself {or the heck away from me, anyway}.

What I’ve learned is that bald head on cold percale pillowcase feels wet. It’s not wet, but it feels cold and clammy and not nice. Flannel is the way to go and of course sleeping in a hat. But I just thought you should know, if you’re having sleepovers with the hair challenged, make their day and change the pillowcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment