Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ponds and Lakes

I'm happy to say at last, that I have heaps of white blood cells, veritable ponds and lakes of them. Running low on the stuff that makes blood coagulate which correlates to the two mysterious bleeding episodes last week, tiny cuts that flowed and flowed, but no big deal.

So I had chemo today {finally}, just the one drug, so I came home woozy, went to sleep for a few hours and feel relatively fine.

G's gone out with friends to shoot hoops and J is in a movie making mania, whistling {literally} while he works which always makes my heart swell, especially since he never thought he'd be able to whistle {I still can't}. He used to hum when he was happy, but now he's whistling which is nice to be around.

He's posting Videos on YouTube, my two current favorites are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGpWAsMgAfw  and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5jx_pmDCV0  although the second half gets a bit long. Muffin Love and Peel are other faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment