Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ever Receding

I shaved my head today and I couldn't be happier. I'd much rather look like an exotic empress {or Vulcan}, than a middle aged dude with frizzy dead hair and an ever receding hairline.

My doctor is surprised and perplexed that my white cells are not increasing with the Neupogen shots. He's going to have to get clever and come up with a new plan at this point, and I'm disappointed in my bone marrow because I'm supposed to be a super healer.

I'm disappointed to be so discombobulated and off track, but ecstatic that I can enjoy elementary school graduation tomorrow morning and his first improv performance in the evening. In between lots of brownie baking for celebration afterwards.

I told J that I'd invited some friends to the performance and when I told him who, he said "oh, they're going to really love it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment