Thursday, November 24, 2011

OMG, there is something better than an iPad

What is better than an iPad? Not a trick question, because I just found out there is actually something far, far better than an iPad and that is an iPad given to you by 30+ kind, caring, generous proactive souls. Who says artists aren’t organized? Someone who doesn't know the people I know, that’s for sure. Jonah said, “wow mom, real tears of joy, I’ve never seen those before.”

I don’t even know what to say, I’m blown away, I’m speechless and when's the last time you saw that? It is a wonderful thing to have a tribe, thank you for being my tribe.

I think my cancer can’t compete with you and all the positive endorphins I’ve got swirling around my brain. I think an act of kindness is far more powerful than a cancer cell and with so many caring people and my clear scans, I feel like I can do this. So screw off cancer, I think you picked the wrong host.

Happy Thanksgiving from one who is mightily thankful!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, lady! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to be a part of making you happy. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you, Kim! Happy to be part of your tribe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! What an amazing tribe u have! If I buy u a really cool case, can I join? lol...xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. you get to join just by being crazy, gorgeous you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanksgiving really does take on new meaning! cheers to you k!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you're lovin' it. Welcome. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete