Monday, September 17, 2012

Wall to Wall

What the hell? I’ve been out of chemo for weeks and today all of my eyelashes fell out. They felt really itchy and when I rubbed my eyes, all of my lashes fell out and they’re still itchy, but now they’re naked too. I’m only one week into radiation and I’m having a devil of a time getting out of bed in the morning and today I konked out in the afternoon for two hours just after promising to do something fun with J. I’m no fun.

I had a really productive week in the studio, it was lovely, and I have two boxes of merch packed and ready to go. I don’t want to have my newfound energy radiation sapped, but I guess I have no choice, so I’m trying to get as much done as I can as quickly as possible.

October is always really hectic for me because I’m getting the store together and preparing for Craftopia. I worry about whether the people who have promised me work will come through and this year I’m expanding so what goes where and how do I partition off from the studio? I need a half wall and someone offered to build me one and I said “oh no, that’s way to much to ask”. And then I realized what an idiot I am, because I didn’t ask, they offered, unbelievably generously offered, so I might track them down and well, I can’t batt my eyelashes at them, but I will ask if they’re still willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment