Monday, July 30, 2012

Spiderwebs

A few weeks ago, I was feeling giddy about the approaching end of chemo. I envisioned myself blazing through the finish line, celebrating with friends and champagne, having a party, and now I feel like I'll be lucky to stumble over the line face down in the dirt.

I've been so relentlessly sick to my stomach since getting home from the hospital yesterday that I'm already dehydrated again. Monday is usually my most functional day of the week and I'd hoped to get into the studio a little bit, but no such luck.

Tomorrow they can rehydrate me along with the chemo drip, but any more piling on is a daunting thought.

I've been car shopping on-line and I'm shocked to learn that Kia's are the price of Toyota's and Suburu's are the price of Hyundai's. I wouldn't have guessed that at all, show's how prepared I am for buying a car.

The news from my porch is spectacular spider webs. Amazing. One has a fly all wrapped up and ready to eat which I believe will be soon as the spider is guarding it tenaciously. Not sure what we're having for dinner but definitely not flies and anyway, spider doesn't have enough to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment